Seriously fuck you. Don't ruin real OUAT kisses with your lesbian shit.— Anonymous
Thank you!! :)
Silly anon. Lesbian shit only ever improves things. Everything goes better with lesbians! What ruins real OUAT kisses? Real OUAT kisses.
That lesbian shit is 10000x better than the real OUAT kisses.
It keeps getting better… Damn, SWEN… Bring it.
OMG PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING I WANNA SEE THIS ON MY DASH AGAIN AND AGAIN.
HOLY CHEESEBALLS MCFUCKMUFFIN! THIS IS THE BEST POST OF THE YEAR!
hell yes!! Masterpost of swan queen kisses is HEEEEREEEEE!!!!!
SWEN, forged in the heat of hatred.
Let’s see if we can get this to 10,000 notes!
Swan Queen is Magic…. we make magic with gifs
Please, 3, 12, 13 and 25— Anonymous
3.- What’s your current OTP?
I have many but the principal is:
Swan Queen - I love the story between them, Regina and Emma share a son, she is the savior and The Evil Queen needs to be saved. Regina’s forbidden fruit and Emma eats that… imagine if a day They are cannon, two strong woman fall in love, with many difficulties on the way and struggling for them family with a baby magic in the future
12.- Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
Yes, Bones, when Booth and Brennan finally get together were without a kiss, sexy moment, big happy smile, something.. existed a little hug and the confirmation about the union: Brennan said (with expressions not dialogs) to Angela that she had sex with Seely, and weeks late she was pregnant
13.- Has a ship ever broken your heart?
Oh yes, Bering and Wells, the couple were great, Jaime and Joanne were the best captains for us; but my ship never got to be OTP for the producer’s decision
25.- Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar?
Yes, Orange is the new Black, more specific VAUSEMAN (Alex Vause and Piper Chapman), In Tumblr all people were posting about this Tv Show, and I remember the gifs set that said “Lesbian Activity” with Alex and Piper dancing. I tell, Okkkk… I need to see all interaction between them
Thanks for reading
- Talk about the first ship you ever had.
- Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life.
- What’s your current OTP?
- What’s your current NOTP?
- Do you have any poly ships?
- How do you feel about love triangles?
- How do you feel about RPF?
- Have you ever shipped yourself with a character?
- Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
- Do you ship any characters that have never met?
- Talk about your favorite first kiss.
- Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
- Has a ship ever broken your heart?
- How do you feel about will they/won’t they?
- Have you ever “shipped at first sight”?
- Talk about a ship you initially disliked.
- Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically.
- Talk about a moment which made you question an entire ship.
- Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?
- Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping.
- Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against?
- Which of your ships have the best chemistry?
- Which of your ships deserve better writing?
- Do you mostly ship canon pairings?
- Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar?
- Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
- Is there a ship you’ve shipped for most of your life?
- Does shipping come easily to you?
- Do you need to ship something to really enjoy a movie/book/tv show/comic?
- Name a couple of fandoms in which you have no ships.
- Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love.
- Share five must-read fics.
- Name your favorite fanartist(s).
- Share your favorite fanmix for your OTP.
- Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs.
- Do you create fanmixes/gif sets/fanart/fic/fanvids and so on for you ships?
- Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
- Do you like and use ship names?
- Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself?
- If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?
(That’s a tongue-in-cheek title, inspired by haters who like to pretend that we’re somehow the worst for pointing out things that are relevant to our ship. The funny thing is, in sarcastically saying that everything on the show is about Swan Queen, I’ve realized everything actually kind of is. Or, at least, much much more than those people would ever like to admit. So, I’d like to thank the haters, as well as food-for-the-worms for the inspiration, and thisfreemind for dealing with my frantic, probably incoherent, curse-laden gibberish. Anyway, let’s get on with it. I’ve made some pretty heavy claims and it’s time to own up. I hope I don’t disappoint, but whether I’ve unearthed something worth serious consideration or only marginally interesting is entirely up to you to decide.)
It all started with a brilliant message from food-for-the-worms, pointing out a very cool, very big parallel we had all missed. I was asked to make a post about it and the more I thought about it, the deeper it dragged me into the core of this show, and some of its biggest unknowns so far.
So basically it’s going to end up being Swan Queen vs. Bering and Wells? What kind of Sophie’s choice…
I understand the feeling
Es decepcionante estar votando como loca, ir al grupo de fb SQ y ver que una de las supuestas sq shipers dice que ella vota a la pareja contraria :/
A seguir votando Swen http://www.afterellen.com/vote-now-femalsh-madness-final-round/08/2014/
Lo que sucede es que muchos de los Fans del Bering And Wells también lo son de Swan Queen, en mi caso me abstengo de votar por cualquiera de los dos pq los amo de la misma manera
Swan Queen vs. Bering and Wells.
my heart with both Ships
Swan Queen vs. Bering and Wells.
Nooooooo….. I can’t…. I can’t…… because I love: To the Queen of the unicorns (aka Jaime Murray) and The Evil Queen (Aka Lana Parrilla)
Voting for round two is open through Saturday, August 2nd!
How to get the savior to taste my forbidden fruit?—